YellaWood, an industry-leading lumber company, had a new brand campaign and wanted to both amplify beyond traditional paid efforts as well as solidify themselves as leaders in the space.
Editorial content, from trusted sources, lends to greater credibility and authority within the industry and among consumers.
Align high-impact paid and earned editorial efforts to amplify messaging and build greater credibility to drive thought leadership. Utilize written mediums to influence and retain public thought.
- Paid trade media enabled improved awareness through high-impact units complementing editorial and creative:
- Highly endemic with continuously relevant content
- Relevant trade outlets aligning with specific issues based on editorial focus
- Industry outlets delivering brand messages
- Highlight: Paid unit in top industry pub alongside both edit about our newly launched brand campaign and “Five Questions” with the YW CEO
- 500% increase in intent to purchase (via 3rd party MMM modeling)
- Secured 10 earned stories
- Earned 463,308 media impressions
- Confirmed placements in 35% of target publications
- 80% of coverage included campaign assets
- Earned complemented paid media to maximize visibility