ExOne’s current branding was created. They recognized that much of their communication sounded dated and lacked consistency between the US and European markets.
With SEO support from the start, landing page considerations were incorporated into site build and content strategy. Keywords were fully integrated into copy for pages within scope at launch. Technical SEO was executed for appropriate redirect value of retired site. Site saw instant Organic traffic improvement at launch.
Brunner needed to dig deep to identify with the niche B2B industrial buyer and identified that in addition to the branding request there were a number of digital user-experience barriers that if overcome would improve the lead generation process.
- Worked with the UX/Web design team to create a new website that would better showcase product offerings and garner traffic from searchers unfamiliar with the brand.
- Integrated SEO fully into UX process from start to finish, with regular consultations and cross-team deliverables informing decision making, generate increased organic search rankings, traffic, and awareness of ExOne products, and enhance lead generation.
- Provided keywords to copywriter at outset so they could be leveraged when writing content vs. worked in after the fact. Provide technical update/functionality requests to dev team at onset so they could be accounted for in site rebuild.
- Keyword Rankings improved from 16 Keywords on page 1 in May 2019, to 23 Keywords on page 1 in April 2020 (+7).* From 69 terms ranked in top 50 to 106 (+37)
- Organic visibility score improved by 353 points from May 2019 – April 2020; Above all competitors except 3dsystems.com
- Organic Traffic Improved YoY each month after redesign – Average improvement 33.92%. April YoY Organic Up 14.53%
- New KPIs/Measurements were created. Organic drove 42.47% of Conversions Sept-Apr (GA Goals)