Maintain national interest through ongoing media relations and trade show support for 84 Lumber, one of the largest privately held supplier of building materials to the construction industry.
Industry stakeholders are consuming media the same as anyone else – they want engaging content. Increasing publicity is one of the staple ways to driving engagement.
It starts by implementing full-service PR support to connect prospects and customers in new ways. Earned coverage will allow them to keep and hold the attention of their customers.
- 100+ earned stories (excluding Super Bowl coverage)
- Cumulative media sentiment that skewed neutral to positive
- Recognized as national finalist for PRWeek U.S. Awards, won a national Bronze Anvil, Diamond Award from PRSA’s East Central District region, and Integrated Campaign of the Year from PRSA Pittsburgh
- Regular high-visibility coverage – for the first time in the company’s 61+ year history – including:
- Introduction of company’s first-ever CIO in the Wall Street Journal
- Company feature on 2017 recruitment campaign in Bloomberg Businessweek
- 11-page cover and spread in top building trade outlet HBSDealer